FORKLIFT DRIVER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Able to operate a fork lift truck as assigned
• Pull, build & load lumber for delivery
• Remove material from vendor trucks safely
• Help maintain cleanliness of the lumber yard
• Maintain proper records for assigned fork lift truck
• Help customers in the lumber yard with loading and unloading of their vehicle
• Maintain proper certification for fork lift truck operator
• Assist with inventory and verify computations against physical count of stock.
• Other duties as requested directed or assigned.
FORKLIFT DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS:
• Previous lumber or building supplies experience strongly desired.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Fork Lift Truck Operator experience required (preferably 3+ years).
• Excellent communication skills are required.