Opportunity Description:Extrusion - Packers - Auburn, WA (Direct Residential)
Opportunity Description:PACKER (EXTRUSION OPERATOR 1)
Ply Gem Windows manufacturers' residential windows. All the windows and glass doors that you see in your home, we make here at this location. Extrusion operators run machinery used to produce PVC bar (vinyl bars) from raw material that is used to make the frames for the windows and glass doors. This position can be physical and requires constant lifting. SAFETY is a top priority!
Day shift (6am-6:30pm) Graveyard shift: (6pm-6:30am)
Shifts rotate - 2 days ON, 3 days Off, 2 days On, 3 days Off, repeat
Must be able to work every other weekend and holidays!
Qualifications and Skills
· Related machine operation experience
· Be able to stand and work on your feet for 12 hour shifts, and bend and lift
· Basic Math skills
· Ability to read English and quality test product
· Must be able to read a tape measure to the 16th of an inch
· Must be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment to meet goals and quality standards
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Ability to understand and follow safety polices.
At Ply Gem Windows, we offer great benefits that include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition reimbursement, Company Paid Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, and Paid time off.
Company growth opportunities
And much more!
Qualifications:Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Posting ID: 556262176Posted: 2020-08-08