Our Maintenance Technicians are self-driven with the main focus of ensuring the equipment is functioning smoothly and safely within the facility. Learn the ins and outs of these massive, industrial machines and become the go-to expert. You will be on your feet and always checking equipment to avoid any potential slow-downs.
Do you enjoy completing tasks in a fast-paced, state-of-the-art work environment? Be a part of Wisconsin Hospitality Linen Service, where the streamlined system results in flawlessly cleaned and pressed linens every time. We provide services to more than 25 properties in the greater Wisconsin and Illinois area. If you're driven to join this successful operation, Wisconsin Hospitality Linen Service is the place for you.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
• Preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance work.
• Troubleshoot, repair and support all production equipment and control systems.
• Maintain the mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems in production and supporting departments.
• Maintain steam, heating, cooling, plumbing and water treatment systems.
• Record daily utility and operating productivity and upkeep of equipment maintenance records.
• Comply with all company safety standards, policies, and guidelines.
• Ensure a safe working environment, and protection of all company assets.
• Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
• Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to ensure that the building is properly maintained.
• 3+ years' experience with building maintenance, machine maintenance, or related fields.
• At least 2 years electrical and troubleshooting experience with the ability to read schematics.
• Basic plumbing/pipefitting, mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
• Ability to work with hand tools and meters on machines.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English.
• Ability to read blue prints.
• Ability to work in a physical environment.
• Team orientated, ability to multitask, and prioritize scheduled, and unscheduled activities.
• Stationary Engineer License, and experience with high pressure boilers a plus.
• Experience in a production environment a plus.
• Industrial/commercial maintenance experience a plus.
• Understanding of Lock Out /Tag Out and OSHA requirements.
• Competitive wages
• 401(k) plans
• Comprehensive Medical/Health program
• Disability/Life Insurance program
• Paid vacations and training
• Ongoing training and development (internally and externally)
Posting ID: 596338841Posted: 2021-01-18