Flexible Schedule between the hours of 6am and 4pm Monday through Friday. 25-30 hours weekly.
The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of clerical, administrative and general duty tasks.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients
- Maintains filing systems as assigned
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Data entry.
- Preforms other related duties as assigned.
- May direct the work of co-workers as instructed by supervisor.
- May assist in training newly hired employees.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience
- High school degree or equivalent
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Posting ID: 610052438Posted: 2021-03-05