Principal Objectives of the Administrative Assistant
Principal Objective of Position: Assist Property Management with the day to day operations and resident relations through administrative support of resident requests, maintenance services, and office responsibilities.
- Answer and route phone calls from residents and vendors to the appropriate contact within Property Management and/or dispatch personnel based on immediate needs.
- Provide high quality of customer service, update and maintain current daily and emergency resident contact lists and resident information manuals.
- Provide support to Property Managers by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, and information packages.
- Process correspondence for residents, contractors and other third parties for Property Management staff.
- Maintain and update as necessary all resident contact information, after hour access
- Maintain reported Risk Management Policies and Incidents immediately upon occurrence and emergency contact information as well as a master resident contact e-mail address listing.
- Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management
- Maintained highly organized filing system for leases, residents, insurance certificates, vendors, buildings, drawings, contracts and PO’s.
- Assisted property manager as needed on special projects
- Assist with the coordination of rent/lease collections
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant
- College diploma preferred; high school diploma or equivalent combination of education required.
- Knowledge of office and accounting procedures
- Exceptional computer skills – MS Office Suite
- 2-3 years administrative experience in a commercial leasing office environment
- Familiarity with facilities operations
- Excellent customer service
- Strong ability to work independently; Ability to research and problem solve
- Demonstrated knowledge of phone and email procedures and etiquette
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with a focus on organization, attention to detail and ability to multitask under tight time constraints, while providing timely, effective and accurate deliverables
- Ability to navigate through various levels of detail, demonstrating flexibility to dive into details as well as think big picture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and consensus-building skills
- Excellent computer skills, with emphasis on the MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential
Essential Functions for the Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Support Performance
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate an distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
Dress Code: Business Casual
Contacts/Liaisons: The Administrative Assistant will communicate regularly with all necessary HGPS employees, vendors, financial partners, regulatory agency personnel, residents, and other individuals as deemed necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
Posting ID: 598521383Posted: 2021-01-27