Car Wash US is the world's largest local car wash conglomerate - with over 200 sites in the United States. Car Wash US operates under Car Wash USA Express, Goo-Goo 3 Minute Express Wash, Mister B's Express Wash, The Wash Factory and Supersonic.
The Car Wash US Family is hiring customer service fanatics!
People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? Our employees are successful with all backgrounds and experience levels. We offer every customer a combination of wash quality, speed and value for the money. The job is similar to restaurants or retail environments.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a retail or service capacity.
- Degree or certification preferred.
- Mechanical and chemical knowledge preferred
- Customer service or retail management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to build and foster a "team" environment
• Strong organizational abilities
• Exercises sound judgement
• Problem solver
• Results oriented
• Ownership mentality
• Possesses high level of integrity and ethics
*Must be 18 years or older to apply*
- Drives quality and excellent customer service through the daily management of employees and site programs. Effectively answers all customer questions and handles complaints.
- Manages sales and volume at the site level by directing on-site sales & promotional efforts. Prepares daily deposits, safe reconciliation, and other reports, as required.
- Leads recruiting, hiring and retention efforts for site team. Responsible for ensuring proper staffing and scheduling for assigned location. Ensures all training and development of site staff to company standards. Appropriately addresses employee performance issues and recognizes good performance.
- Monitors and manages site through cleanliness, value, equipment operation and service. Ensures daily openings and closings are on schedule and standards and procedures are maintained.
- Creates and promotes a safe and positive work environment while effectively executing the company safety program.
Posting ID: 593263038Posted: 2021-03-04