Twin Cities Physicians
Golden Valley, MN
Office Assistant Job Overview:
- Respond to phone calls, faxes, and other office correspondence
- Prepares admissions reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Communicate regularly with medical providers, medical staff, patients, and family members
- Process order requests, order clarifications, lab orders, equipment orders, etc.
- Computer-related duties, including data entry, research, and report creation
Office Assistant Qualifications:
- Demonstrated professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office + Excel
- Working knowledge and/or applicable experience with medical / healthcare terminology
- Prior experience working with Electronic Medical Records / EMR software
- Prior experience in administrative support and/or Medical Assisting ideal
About Twin Cities Physicians:
Twin Cities Physicians now serves over 4,000 residents across the Twin Cities and State of Minnesota. We take a coordinated and collaborative approach to keeping residents healthier longer and safer in their communities and avoid unnecessary ER and hospital visits. We provide services through Technological Innovation and Clinicians that have a strong background in Geriatrics. Our goal is to alleviate some of the burden and stress senior communities and families feel trying to coordinate needed medical services for residents and their loved ones.
Twin Cities Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.
Posting ID: 606256446Posted: 2021-02-24