Requisition Number: 78706
BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
This position provides Level 2 and 3 break/fix support for various clients, as well as performing remote management tasks for managed services clients. Responds to both tool and user reported incidents, escalating issues for junior teammates as needed. Works directly with client to communicate progress on tasks and provide recommendations to their infrastructure.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Azure environment performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
- Implement and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and Security.
- Windows Server, configuration, upgrade, migration and patching.
- Contribute to dev ops workflows via scripting and other regular system administration activities
Target Salary: 70k to 100K with a variable comp plan
- Degree in computer science, networking or related IT field and/or 7+ years of equivalent IT experience
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification required.
- Minimum of one additional Azure Certification required. (AZ-204, AZ-400, AZ-500)
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Strongly Desired.
- Experience with Ansible and/or Terraform required.
- 3+ years of Azure Experience including:
- App Services (API App, Web App, Mobile Apps, etc)
- Containers, ie Kubernetes, Docker
- SQL Database
- Logic Apps and Azure Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure DevOps
- Deploying Azure infrastructure as code
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of IaaS and PaaS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Azure components with private networking
- Demonstrated knowledge of PowerShell and/or other object-oriented scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of Backup, Restore, Recovery and high availability strategies for Microsoft Azure environments.
- Strong understanding and background of working with a complex Active Directory, LDAP and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures, and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Kerberos and Windows Authentication.
- Experience participating in technical change reviews and analyzing the impact of change on the environment
- Familiarity and experience with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud a plus.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Phoenix || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Atlanta, GA; US - Columbus, OH; US - Eden Prairie, MN; US - Phoenix, AZ; US - Raleigh, NC ||