Description: Roseville Area Schools Community Education is seeking committed, energetic and creative staff to work in Out of School Time Programs with youth in grades K-6. Staff will assist in developing and implementing program activities that reflect the interests, talents, and learning styles of students, act as a positive role model to diverse youth populations and ensure student safety within the program.
Currently looking for staff available 3-5 days/week, during the following times. Mornings 6:30/7am-8:45/9:30am and afternoons that range from 1:45-5:30pm or 3:00/3:45-5:30pm.
- Specifically looking for candidates with skills and passions in technology, recreation and science
- Experience with school age youth necessary
- Must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma
- Strong program development and communication skills are necessary
- Must be able to go outside every day and lift 20 lbs
- Must have additional availability in schedule for weekly staff meeting, planning time and continuing education opportunities as assigned
Preferred skills include: knowledge of youth development, large group management, lesson planning, and experience with diverse populations.
Apply Here: https://www.applitrack.com/isd623/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Community+Education
Posting ID: 534235675Posted: 2020-09-30