We have an opening for a PRN Medical Office Receptionist/Concierge
to work at our employer health center located in Lake Buena Vista, FL!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for creating an amazing and delightful patient experience. The Health Center Concierge will assist patients from the moment they walk into the health center and is responsible for the overall patient flow as well as experience.Summary: This PRN Medical Office Receptionist/Concierge will work with our Primary Care Health Clinic in Lake Buena Vista on an as-needed basis. Hours and shift may vary depending on coverage needed. The health clinic is open Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm, and Saturday, Sunday and Holidays from 8am-6pm. Additional responsibilities will include maintaining a filing system for patient charts, answering telephones and responding to inquiries, scheduling appointments, and registering patients
.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Greets patients with a smile and may assist them through the registration process
- Extends a warm and caring approach to all patients with a respect for diversity
- Keeps patient informed of wait times and manages visit expectations
- Helps patients navigate the health center and escorts patients as needed
- Ensures health centers uphold Premise brand standards by posting only branded and approved materials, and maintaining a welcoming appearance
- Researches a patient's outstanding out of pocket expenses and resolves errors
- Resolves eligibility problems, incorrect claim charges and claim denials
- Resolves questions about whether services are condition specific or related to preventive care
- Coordinates information flow of benefits between dental, medical and other healthcare providers within the medical community.
- Assures correct application of specialist provider network status Care Coordination
- Coordinates referrals for patients through insurance and other physician offices or specialists
- Facilitates the transfer of medical records and lab results
- May assist in the arranging of DME equipment following a discharge from the hospital
- Facilitates the reviewing of test results with another physician for diagnosis confirmation
- Coordinates and makes arrangements for diagnostic tests
- Coordinates care for patients with complicated medical issues
- Fosters communications and coordinates benefits with insurance companies with the goal of creating a smooth patient centered experience.
- May require other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to build positive relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a customer service environment
- Excellent time management, organization, research, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Posting ID: 580736453Posted: 2020-10-19