Good people, working with good people, for our common good. Sound good?
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Retail Sales Stocker stocks, rotates, and merchandises KeHE supplied products for assigned customers within a region. The Retail Sales Stocker provides back-up and assistance for the Retail Sales Consultants as needed during vacations, absences and circumstances that arise as necessary. As with all KeHE employees, all duties must be performed in alignment with KeHE's mission, vision and core values (Caring, Determined and Faith- Friendly).
- Stock, rotate, and merchandise KeHE supplied product for assigned customers within the region.
- Act as back-up to Retail Sales Consultants and perform assigned duties when needed.
- Work on various projects as assigned including, but not limited to: New item cut-in, category resets, code checks, shelf and product maintenance, and emergency deliveries.
- Assist with product placement and positioning on store shelves.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings as requested.
- Maintain good attendance, safe work practices and maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
- Other duties and special assignments as assigned by management.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of grocery/ grocery sales and/or distribution experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation, including your own car or public transportation and a smart phone device is required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to follow information in a schematic format.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Interact and communicate effectively and professionally with store personnel and their customers.
- Ability to work independently without direct on-site supervision.
- Excellent grammar, verbal and writing skills.
- High energy level.
- Comfortable performing multi-faceted tasks in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry 20 pounds, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, climb, bend, and walk. May need to drive between stores as per assignment. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to both a typical office/store environment and all outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environments is low to high.
Posting ID: 547428456Posted: 2020-10-26