Stefanini Group is looking for Clinical Technician - Miramar, FL
We are needing a person to be able to work flexible hours (morning, evening and night availability) including weekends.
The Laboratory Technician is responsible for ensuring timely, accurate, and comprehensive processing during screening, admission, study conduct, and discharge procedures.
· Performs laboratory testing procedures and processes in strict compliance with the study protocol, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), QA/QC procedures, OSHA guidelines, and other state and local regulations as applicable
· Ensures the integrity, well-being, and safety of study participants
· Provides administrative and operational support as a member of the site team
Education Advanced laboratory or medical procedure training or certification is preferred.
· One to two (1-2) years of experience in a clinical environment
· One (1) year of experience as a laboratory technician or equivalent or medical assistant training
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Certification/Licensure BLS preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (Other pertinent qualifications/skills/knowledge necessary to perform the essential functions of the job)
Experience with laboratory processing equipment and ability to aliquot biological specimens preferred
· Able to obtain vital signs and perform ECGs
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Able to follow written directions, work independently, and handle competing priorities within tight deadlines
· Able to function independently within a team environment
· Excellent organizational and time management skills and a strong attention to detail
· Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, stooping, bending, and lifting materials and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Predominantly laboratory and clinical environment
· Non-supervisory, non-managerial
Posting ID: 571158993Posted: 2020-09-26