We have a part-time opening for a Laundromat Attendant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Diamond Bright Laundry is hiring for a part time Laundry Attendant:
Job Duties -Assists self service laundry customers as needed with coin machines, washer/dryer issues, vending machines, etc.
- Performs washing, drying, folding for drop-off customers according to procedures. Loads & operates dryers, insuring proper weight of load and correctness of temperature. Neatly fold and bag laundry for customer pick up.
- Maintains cleanliness of store, machines and restrooms. Maintains cleanliness of store by wiping countertops, machine tops and soap receptacles. Makes sure trash is not overflowing and floor is kept dry and clear of debris. Makes sure bathroom is clean and stocked.
- Reports any equipment not working properly to management.
- Handles over-the-counter sales of laundry products (detergent, fabric softener, laundry bags, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Be detail oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize duties and take pride in their work.
- possess EXCELLENT customer service skills
- Have strong verbal communication skills in English (Spanish a plus)
- have a valid green-card, work authorization or is a US Citizen
- be ability to use a register and maintain accurate cash drawer
- Must be honest, dependable and have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 15lbs & work on your feet throughout your shift.
If interested Please stop by the laundromat to complete an in person application, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking to hire ASAP!!