Do you love premium Coffee & Tea? Do you want to work for a socially responsible, guest service driven company? The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Shift Barista curates memorable experiences for our guests and the CBTL team daily. We are seeking friendly, dedicated, and creative Barista's to provide our guests with the world's finest quality coffee and tea experience. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to engage with guests while developing your skills in a variety of areas across the business. Many of our General Managers started off as Baristas!
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can be yourself and have fun doing it, while creating a base of loyal CBTL fans out of the local community, we want to talk to you about joining our growing and diverse team. Day in the Life:
- Be a warm host- guide guests through their coffee experience from beginning to end providing exceptional guest service throughout
- Create coffee moments- share your knowledge, our coffee, and our sustainability practices with guests.
- Be a coffee & tea expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the guest.
- Generate new guests. Many guests shop online these days; however, the store is where we meet many of our guests for the first time.
- Care about safety. Safe, healthy employees and guests are our number one priority.
- Contribute. Take pride in the tidiness of your store, organize stock, innovate new way to do things. Take initiative with tasks, ideas and add to the overall success
- At The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, we hire for our core values Friendliness / Respect / Ownership / Teamwork / Honesty - FROTH and identify team members who share these values.
- Referral bonus program
- Team Member Discount
- Flexible Uniforms
- Retirement Plan
- Life Assistance Program
- 24 Hour Fitness Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Fun Environment.
- Working Advantage Discount Program
Born and brewed in Southern California since 1963, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has become one of the world's largest independent and privately-owned specialty coffee and tea retailers. In 1963 we opened our very first store in Brentwood, California. Today we have over 1100 stores in 31 countries as well as regional offices in Singapore and Malaysia. We have always had a creative and caring spirit. This energy embodied by our Team Members made us famous and beloved by our guests, first in Southern California and now around the world. We are a brand centered around passion. A passion for our premium products, our people, the guests and everyone we work with around the world. Passion is contagious, and we've got a serious case of it. Our Products:
We're known for an unwavering commitment to premium quality coffee and tea and have built direct supplier relationships with the best private coffee farms and tea estates around the world. We select only the top 1% of Arabica beans and the finest hand plucked, whole leaf tea. All our coffee and tea blends are developed at our state-of-the-art facility in Camarillo, CA - giving us total control, for ultimate precision. Once perfected, our beverages are then prepared locally for maximum freshness. We are constantly seeking out new trending flavors, innovative development methodologies and cultural flavor influences. Over the years we have come up with breakthrough beverages like The Original Ice Blended drink, introduced back in 1989, before frozen coffee was a craze, or the Tea Latte. We are always looking to formulate the next fan favorite, making our menu ever-changing and always improving. Social Responsibility:
We believe we are in business for more than making a profit. We want to make a difference. We have always done it this way. Back in the day, Herb Hyman, our founder, advocated for coffee growers and exporters, paying higher prices to help them grow their business. Today we are making a difference at every step of the way, from the communities we source from, to our Team Members in stores, to building a brighter future through investing in our Caring Cup Program. Our genuine care is evident from seed to cup. It's why our guests feel comfortable to be themselves and why we are serving so much more than a great cup of coffee or tea.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- 0399 - El Toro Rd & Trabuco Rd - 22441 El Toro Road, 22441 El Toro Road, Lake Forest, California, United States of America