Credit Risk Manager- StrategyLocation
KS502-KS-Headquarters, Building 2 Sprint Job Description
As a Manager within the Credit Risk Management team, you will be required to wear multiple hats.You must have a strong blend of analytical skills, project management, presentation skills, and ability to develop strong partnerships/relationships with key business partners.
You will be leading projects or initiatives to identify new credit segmentation opportunities to drive enhancements to our credit decision process and policies. You will work closely with the Credit Risk Management team, the Financial Services organization, and corporate functional teams developing new product concepts or strategies to help manage risk.
You must be able to manipulate large amounts of data, extract key insights from the data using statistical concepts, and then clearly and concisely communicate actionable recommendations based upon your insights. In many cases, you will manage projects at various stages from idea or hypothesis generation to development and implementation, including being responsible for project management plans and timelines. You will be expected to provide leadership at the concept and process level to guide projects and initiatives to completion.
This is an individual contributor role and does not manage people. Req ID
Finance Location Address
6160 Sprint PkwyEOE Statement
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.Brand
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Extract and analyze data from multiple disparate sources and data with varying degrees of quality
- Utilize statistical segmentation techniques to identify new opportunities
- Perform complex qualitative and quantitative analysis of credit polices to pursue specific financial and credit goals
- Develop complete business cases for new opportunities, inclusive of financial modeling and forecasts
- Develop underwriting or portfolio credit decision strategies
- Develop or contribute to the development of complex predictive analytical models (risk, loss, decision)
- Evaluate new risk products (data-only or data-driven solutions) offered by external vendors or partners
- Perform trend, regression analysis and key metric forecasting
- Superior time management skills and project management fundamentals (schedule and resourcing)
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
- 5+ years of quantitative analytic modeling experience or comparable process management experience
- 3+ years of Credit or Collections risk management experience, preferably with a credit card issuer
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Mathematics. Statistics or related degree
- Proficiency in SAS or other statistical/analytical programming languages
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required.
- Superior communication, organization and presentation skills
- Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related degree
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in SQL, C++ or Python
- Project Management experience preferred
- Wireless/Telecom experience a plus.
- Experience with credit risk decision engine software and platform solutions
Education - Minimum Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related degree
Full TimeTravel Required?
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED