has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Warehouse Worker
to safely and efficiently perform the job functions of loading/unloading trailers, moving pallets of product, palletizing bags, picking orders, completing documentation and cleaning in the warehouse. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be self-motivated and work well in a team setting.
You must be able to work extended hours during the months of XXX.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Perform all job functions within the warehouse including loading/unloading trailers, moving pallets of product, palletizing product, picking orders and completing documentation.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat/clean and complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Complete shipping, receiving and inspection documents neatly and accurately.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Manage product inventory and follow first in-first out shipping and rotation principles.
- Operate a fork lift.
- Follow all plant and food safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift certification or ability to obtain forklift certification
- Must be able to perform simple math problems related to order counts and inventory management
- Must be able to meet certain physical requirements including standing, squatting, bending and lifting up to 55 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Must be able to wear hard hat, hair net, safety glasses and safety boots
- Prior warehouse experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.Minimum Years of Experience Required
0Minimum Education Required
GED / High School DiplomaCareer Type
Supply Chain and Logistics