Automotive Sales Manager - Ad SalesSpectrum Reach is looking for a dynamic Automotive Ad Sales Manager to drive revenue in our 6 state Western Regional media markets. This position can be based in Reno, NV; Kennewick, WA; Missoula / Billings / Bozeman, MT. Spectrum Reach
(www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative. ..Essential Job Functions:
- Tier III Automotive Dealers and groups are the primary focus within the automotive category, responsible for strategic planning, preparation, execution and ultimate achievement of multiple lines of revenue budgets including core business, digital and production.
- Work with individual market leaders to establish market wide goals, objectives and KPIs. Monitor progress towards goals and objectives and adjust course as necessary to deliver revenue budget.
Sales and Performance Management
- Develop automotive advertising strategies and tactics including: promotional/event driven activities, utilization of research tools, new product integration, creative messaging and effective use of multiple offerings within the Spectrum Reach suite of products.
- Stay current with category trends and developments and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Help drive Tier III Automotive spending by training and supporting local AEs and direct client interaction.
- Review market ad spending reports to help prioritize accounts and strategies.
- Works closely with Market Leaders to ensure consistent messaging across all markets as to automotive strategies and tactics as well as local initiatives.
- Coaching, training and development of Account Executives and Auto Specialists. Participation in the hiring process for all front line positions in the Automotive sector.
- Participation on sales calls with Account Executives and Local Sales Managers to maximize advertising revenue and market share from customer accounts.
- Update monthly tracking and pacing reports related to category performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of related auto sales, agency, or automotive dealership or OEM experience is required.
- Strong Digital advertising expertise is required.
- Media advertising, marketing, promotion, is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the cable industry, with demonstrated background and success in the automotive category is helpful.
- A deep understanding of web analytics as they relate to dealership traffic and customer engagement is preferred
- Must be highly motivated, an enthusiastic self-starter, and possess a strong desire to win.
- Must demonstrate proficient coaching skills including the ability to lead and inspire personnel to achieve goals.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively and professionally and have strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Requires solid problem-solving skills and the ability to act quickly while using good judgment.
Driving is a requirement for this position. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License and safe driving record.
- Travel, as needed, throughout the market region is a requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Communications or other related field, or equivalent experience.
Posting ID: 590031033Posted: 2020-11-30