Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
* Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
* Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
* Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
* Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: ASE Certification Preferred
Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information
Posting ID: 569845739Posted: 2020-10-26