We are currently hiring for experienced, well-rounded Warehouse Associates to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for Material Handling and Forklift Driving.
Pay range is $14-16/HR (Depending on Experience)
- Forklift Driving
- Material Handling (Moving crates, pipes and pallets throughout the warehouse facility)
- Shipping and Receiving duties, inventory counting.
- Using overhead crane for heavy material handling.
- Deal heavily with steel fittings and flanges.
- Performing will-call duties, preparing shipments.
- Computer entries to keep track of incoming/outgoing and in stock inventory.
- Stacking pallets 3 to 5 sets high.
- Unloading/Loading box trailers and flatbeds.
- Inventory counts and stocking during down times.
- Various other warehouse/general labor related duties.
- Must have previous Sit-Down Forklift experience.
- Must have a strong shipping and receiving background.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience material handling throughout the warehouse.
- Knowledge of Forklift safety.
- Previous warehouse experience (Shipping and Receiving, Material Handling, Forklift Driving, Cycle Counting.)
- Strong attention-to-detail is required for this position.
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Qualified candidates can click "Apply Now"
Skilled Craftsmen of Texas, Inc. is Houston’s premier industrial staffing service for the Greater Houston Area. Our customer base consists of some of the World’s largest manufactures as well as the small to medium sized companies. We can help you find the dream job that you have been looking for. We are searching for individuals that are highly motivated, willing to learn, and are looking for a challenge.
Posting ID: 584198869Posted: 2020-11-03