Join one of the top 20 auto finance companies in the industry and grow with us! We offer in-house promotions, great benefits, work-life balance, and job stability. If you're looking to work for a rewarding company that encourages their employees to learn and develop, then partner with Lobel.
Receptionists answer and route phone calls, and at times they do clerical work to assist other departments. It's important to have a very positive and helpful attitude to all customers and dealerships who call into the Company. You pride yourself on excellent customer service.
There is room for advancement. Many receptionist candidates over time seek out and are promoted to a Loan Processor position. This is not required, however, many employees want to grow with the Company and many do, once they have mastered the skills to advance.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming phone calls
- Perform basic clerical duties that include: filing, faxing, photocopying, faxing
- Greet customers and handle inquiries in a friendly and professional manner
Skills & Qualifications
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer skills
- Ability to use office equipment
- High school diploma
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Compensation: DOE
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental and vision
- Optional life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick days
Lobel Financial is a full-spectrum auto financing solution that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of prime to sub-prime motor vehicle retail installment contracts. We are head quartered in Southern California and have branch offices coast-to-coast.
Employees choose Lobel because of the work-life balance, positive company culture, reward system, benefits and flexibility. If you are an employee and you want to work with a company that is consistently growing, offers competitive salaries and benefits, promotes their employees, and provides a stable work environment, then you've found it with Lobel.
Posting ID: 606995421Posted: 2021-03-02