If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new things within the in-home caregiving industry, consider a job with Homewatch CareGivers Area 3 and 4. At Homewatch CareGivers Area 3 and 4 we appreciate that you want to have a career making a real difference in the lives of others. We are looking for In-Home Caregivers to join our growing team and help to bring our unique care philosophy to life. Our on-line Homewatch CareGivers University helps you make the most of your career by providing a higher level of care and more meaningful connections with your clients. Our courses will provide you with the training and resources needed to meet the unique care needs of our clients and their specific health-related conditions. As an In-Home Caregiver you will not only be providing a full scope of home care services, but you will also be relied upon to make observations and recognize changes in our clients. This is why caregivers have been the heart of our business since we began in XXXX.
Our caregivers have been the heart of our business since XXXX. We are looking for caregiver employees that will take pride in providing quality care for our clients, as well as finding enrichment in developing in-depth relationships. This position allows for a full scope of interaction with the client in their home including assistance with their activities of daily living, maintaining a safe and comfortable home environment, and keeping them engaged with the outside world. Our technology platforms will help you do both. Use our new Care App on your smart phone to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family, and much more. Continue to grow your skill set as a caregiver by learning new things on our on-line Homewatch CareGivers University.
- Flexible hours, full time work available
- Use our new Care App to track your work schedule, see caregiving responsibilities for each shift, help with family communication, and more
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunity to team leadership positions
- Online Training programs include 12 hours of paid annual coursework
- On-going CEU’s available to maintain certification eligibility
- Referral bonuses provided for exceptional caregiver recruits
- Paid holidays and vacation time accrual
- Must be able to provide verification of any certifications held
- Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility
- Must pass national and multi-jurisdictional background checks, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, as well as TB and drug screening tests
- Must be able to meet quality standards of care during shifts and follow standard procedures for engaging with the rest of the care team
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
Posting ID: 562734515Posted: 2020-07-15