Reports to the Store Development/Construction Manager
• Read layouts and drawings
• Building and assembling of fixtures
• Setting of and training personnel on plan-o-grams
• Merchandising display areas
• Install dcor and signage elements per company instructions and guidelines
• Perform basic carpentry skills sufficient to set cash register counter, construct box corners and set glass counters
• Ensure pricing and in stock integrity is implemented for store opening
• Ensure all timelines for each project are met and adhered to
• Ensure there is always a clean and safe working environment
• Supervising personnel in the area of merchandising and operations
• On-site cooperation with Store Manager/District Manager during remodels, relocations, and/or new store locations
• Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
• Position requires 90-95% of work time to be spent overnight
• Valid driver's license
• Flexible hours - Typical work schedule is 10 days on/4 days off
• Practical knowledge and use of hand and power tools - Will need to operate tools such as electric drills, saws, and other hand tools as required.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis and be able to stand/work on your feet for prolonged periods.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and problem-solving skills.
• Reasonable, predictable attendance.
Individual must live or be willing to relocate within the Orscheln Farm and Home eleven state business area.
Posting ID: 594004677Posted: 2021-01-21