CDL-A Drivers: Maximize Earnings Percentage Pay!!
Patterson Companies, LLC. is a 48 state irregular route common carrier. We have operated successfully because of our commitment to our drivers and our customers. At Patterson Companies, LLC. service to the driver and customer is our number one priority and we look forward to continued success by working together as a team organization. A profitable partnership between the company and our drivers ensures the highest quality service for our shippers.
Join our team and you will be empowered to make a difference with the strength of an industry-leading company supporting you.
The Patterson Companies Percentage Pay Plan allows our drivers to take advantage of rising rates in real time by receiving a percentage of the line haul revenue on each load, rather than a static rate per mile. Company Drivers can maximize their earnings based on high demand and increased freight rates in 2021.
- Life insurance, Dental, Vision, Long term and Short term disability.*
- 401K with match up to 4%.
- Health insurance 60 days after the first month of employment.
- Pet policy.
- Freightliner Cascadias and Peterbilt 579s tractors currently on a 3 year trade cycle.
- Tractors are equipped with Refrigerators, 1800 watt inverters, Espar Bunk heaters.
- EZ Pass and Qualcomm (Omnitracs).
- Our temperature control division pulls 53 air ride trailers with Carrier reefer units.
- Our current trade cycle on trailers is 4 years.
- Must hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver s License
- Must have a Minimum 3 years verifiable Tandem Axle Tractor-Trailer driving experience.
- Prefer having some refrigerated trailer experience.
- Prefer having some East Coast delivery experience.
- Motor vehicle record may not show any Alcohol/Drug related convictions within the previous 5 years. This will include Alcohol related convictions which have been plead to a lesser charge such as careless driving.
- No major violations within the previous 3 years.
- No license suspension during the previous year.
- No current restrictions of driving privilege.
- Must hold a current DOT physical certificate.
- Must pass a pre employment drug screen.
About Patterson Companies:
Patterson Companies, LLC. is a member of the ATA, NASTC and the North Carolina Trucking Association. We hold a Satisfactory Safety rating from the Department of Transportation. We are extremely proud of our drivers and their safety record.
*Additional Insurance Options Offered at Employee Expense
Discover a career at Patterson apply today
or call to speak to us @ (877) 538-8628
Posting ID: 601456638Posted: 2021-01-22