A multispecialty group is growing, so they need to hire an additional interventional cardiologist. Join an established and respected cardiology team that does interventional with both peripherals and structural work. They have 6 cath labs, and 1 is a dedicated structural cath lab. The ideal candidate will be someone that wants to do a lot of peripherals. You can work with university medical students and fellows in an exciting cutting-edge environment if interested. Come and enjoy the security of an employed position with strong hospital support and leadership.
They are offering a strong and competitive salary that will be based on experience. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME with a stipend, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2659563.
*Quick Facts:** Flexibility to create the practice to look the way you want
* Large multispecialty group that is hospital-employed
* Established and respected cardiology team
* 6 cath labs with 1 dedicated structural cath lab
* Prefer someone that wants to do a lot of peripherals
* All procedures are done in the hospital
* Structural is optional
* Ocean side community with great public and private schools
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 588524245Posted: 2020-11-26