"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
• The Team Member is the first face that customers see when they walk through the door or the first voice they hear when they place a drive-thru order so you will set the tone for the Taco Bell customer experience and bring the great Taco Bell tastes to life. Key responsibilities are ensuring customer's satisfaction while being the smiling face that greets and serves the customers quickly and efficiently or a cook who make things happen in the kitchen.
• Friendly attitude, great customer service skills
• Great communication skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
• Work effectively and safely in a changing environment
• Strong verbal and basic math skills
• 16 years old or older
• Legal right to work in the United States
• Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long period
Employment of this position requires an E-verify verification
Posting ID: 574704381Posted: 2020-09-21