• Partners with department leadership, hiring managers, and human resources representatives to identify talent needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
• Coordinates Recruiting Strategy sessions with Talent Acquisition Management and business leaders to clarify requirements and set expectations.
• Advises hiring managers and HR representatives on recruiting policies and regulations; works to clarify and resolve recruiting questions or problems.
• Meets with client group(s) to develop a thorough understanding of business and department culture.
• Maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Develops an effective pipeline of key talent available for immediate hire.
• Develops knowledge of diversity sourcing practices and strives to provide diverse candidate slates for all positions.
• Partners with Employment Branding to identify online recruiting resources and social media outlets; utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify and recruit qualified candidates.
• Manages applicant flow and sources qualified candidates for open roles.
• Screens resumes and credentials of candidates ensuring that the skills, experience and subject knowledge meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
• Prepares recruiting timeline and coordinates the activities of the recruiting team; ensures that recruiting process progresses on schedule.
• Coordinates the scheduling and logistics for the interviewing of candidates.
• This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
• Bilingual in English/Spanish
• Bachelor’s degree plus 2 year of corporate or agency recruiting, sourcing, or human resources experience.
• Knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting concepts.
• Experience coordinating and prioritizing multiple searches and customer relationships.
• Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases and internet sourcing tools.
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
• Experience building strong business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
• Skilled in written and oral communication.
Pay Range: $20-23/hr
Term: Contract 4-6 Months
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Remote (Prefer candidates who are option to working in an office environment if need be)
If you are interested, please respond back to this posting with a copy of your most current resume. If you are qualified, a recruiter will be in contact with you. Thank you and we're looking forward to working with you!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]