Working at Spencer’s will be fun, challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. We are a motivated, energized and dynamic culture that is dedicated to supporting our team with the productive tools and efficient resources necessary to achieve our challenging objectives. Success will be shared by our team of results-driven and principled associates.
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- an excellent benefits package for full time management including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
Store Manager Description:
- Coordinates Store activities in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Ensures Guest focus by creating and maintaining a "fun", Guest interactive Store atmosphere in order to drive sales.
- Drives sales performance in order to achieve maximum results while ensuring that all administrative paperwork is completed according to Company policies and procedures.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develops Store Associates. Responsible for succession planning within Store and ensuring compliance of Human Resources administrative paperwork, policies and procedures, and all federal, state and local regulations.
- People skills including the ability to motivate, coach, counsel, discipline and document adverse behavior.
- Implements and manages loss prevention techniques as established by the Asset Management Department.
- Manages time and sets priorities in order to achieve the Store sales goals.
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years specialty store experience and a strong visual merchandising background.
DON'T MISS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW ONLINE!
Posting ID: 562650250Posted: 2020-07-14