Decisive Communications, Inc. is a turn-key, solution based organization providing a full suite of services to the Telecommunications, Broadband & Wireless Industries.
The General Manager will be responsible for effectively leading and managing area operations relating to construction services, outside plant and engineering services, and design services. The General Manager will also be responsible for all financial aspects of the area operation.
- Review and assign projects as needed
- Develop project prioritization based on needs and escalation of projects
- Develop and direct processes to facilitate successful completion of projects from start to finish
- Forecast review and data entry to Decisive systems related to these projects and estimated dollars
- Plan and control the financial matters under their charge within budgeted limits. Efficiently allocate and/or review labor resources to be cost effective
- Primary contact for all customer related matters
- Regularly evaluate the performance of all employees according to procedures
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Sales experience related to construction projects
- Understanding of RF and Fiber network architectures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook & Word)
- Ability to read and understand maps, drawings and diagrams for build process
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Highly organized and can show planning and processes to support daily work
- Ability to negotiate and compromise skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to become proficient with customer "Host Systems"
- Ability to manage multiple staff members
- Ability to interface with customers on and off site as required
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Decisive Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Fields Are Required
What is your full name?
How can we contact you?
What is your preferred method of communication?
Posting ID: 577017225Posted: 2020-10-01