If you love making hungry people happy and thrive in a busy, team-oriented atmosphere, you should work at Charley's. You'll get competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and a bunch of other cool benefits. Did we mention that you get to work with Charley's delicious, mouth-watering food? 'Nuff said. Your application is waiting for you.
Grill Master - Cook
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Quickly and accurately prepares food products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Properly and safely operates and maintains restaurant equipment including grill, fryer, freezer and other related cooking equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various food, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or outside building) to immediate work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of grill area.
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans grill area thoroughly every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Ability to handle raw, frozen and cooked food products as well as products in and out of temperature danger zone
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Interact with the public and co-workers constantly during shifts
- Practice established food handling procedures and meet any local health regulations
Posting ID: 15182635Posted: 2020-09-29