Honesty • Transparency • Humility • Integrity • Respectfulness • Fairness • Responsibility
Reports to: Franchisee and MUM
Restaurant Managers are responsible for directing the daily operations of a single store. They will operate in accordance with prescribed policies and practices. They are expected to ensure compliance with standards for customer relations, food costs, safety, sanitation, and product preparation and merchandising. They may participate in image-building activities within local community. As highest management position within unit, is accountable for the unit and its operations at all times whether physically present or not.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned.
- Responsible for professional growth & development of assistant managers, shift leaders and sales associates.
- Responsible for assessing all store employees performance; conducting quarterly assistant manager and shift leader incentive reviews and annual overall performance reviews for all employees.
- Responsible for partnering with GM and coordinating quarterly store crew meetings to share shift crew best practices and drive store growth and performance.
- Responsible for monitoring performance/customer service and morale of store employees
- Responsible for handling disciplinary action and terminations of store staff (when necessary)
- Responsible for interacting with guests, monitoring store performance based on guest feedback and following up on consumer care compliments and complaints.
- Responsible for coordinating monthly meeting with management team.
- Attending monthly manager meetings.
- Provide ongoing training as needed regarding new products, promotions, policies etc.
- Compliance with all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Ensure store budget is met per district manager/franchisee
- Ensure proper execution of new product introductions and marketing programs within store
- Complete weekly food and paper inventory
- Complete DCP and other vendor orders weekly or as needed
- Complete temperature & coffee calibration logs, and provide product order and throwaway sheets to central production facility daily. Also complete the red and blue book.
- Complete daily cash management functions (cash reports, deposits etc. in its entire)
- Complete weekly schedule for store personnel
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory and passing scores on all store visits, ROR, GSS, Retail Food Safety & Sanitation Inspections and any measuring tool introduced by DB in the future. Follow up is required on all network and regulatory visits.
- Responsible for creating store action plans to drive store performance around areas of opportunity
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of all equipment, stock areas, sales areas, building and grounds
- Conduct random morning, afternoon and evening store visits to ensure compliance with store policies and procedures.
- Ensuring proper staff levels at all times for optimum scheduled times.
- Conducting regular travel paths throughout your shift and taking action on their results
- Make sure that on every shift the pic in charge is running the operations by shift coaching
Job Specifications: Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Judgment, tact, and diplomacy to effectively resolve conflicts
- Intermediate PC skills - ability to use basic word processing and spreadsheet software for internal communications and data analysis. A working knowledge of Google applications is preferred.
Training/ Certification Requirements
All Management Courses required via Dunkin Brands Online University
Quality Fresh Products • Friendly Knowledgeable Service • Clean & Inviting Shops
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Posting ID: 33384786Posted: 2020-07-14