Our Client a Global Financial Services Firm is seeking a Clerical Associate on a Long - Term Temporary basis for the Monroe, LA location.
Roles and Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Prepare docs to be imaged (remove staples, unfold corners, must make docs able to scan),
- Print docs cover sheets, and put docs in a bin and send to image capture team
- Responsible for reviewing collateral files to ensure completeness using predefined criteria. Identify any variances to the criteria. ( Registration volume for Indirect Auto & Non Deliverable documents for imaging)
- Receive training and expected to meet predefined targets for processing and quality.
- Responsible for receiving paper files and reviewing them to the data that is in the electronic database.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to problem solve as issues arise.
- Must be able to work occasional or mandatory overtime.
- Strong PC skills with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Strong team leadership and high initiative.
- Strong customer oriented skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to move from task to task easily.
- Must be analytical and pay attention to details for skills.
Posting ID: 571819739Posted: 2020-10-21