Interested in only working 3-4 days per week?! Then look no further!
The Advance Group has partnered with a company in Temperance looking for Quality Technician. This is a high-volume production environment, with growth potential!
Responsibilities of Quality Technician:
- Read, formulate and follow instructions
- Accurately perform quality checks on assigned product lines
- Daily quality and lab functions
- Document all quality holds for suspect products
Requirements for Quality Technician:
- Multitasking, problem solving and extremely detailed
- Competency to work with kosher and organic products
- Uphold standards for cleanliness and safe work environment
Hours for Quality Technician:
- 1st shift 6am-6pm. Must be able to work Monday-Sunday
- Schedule will rotate working 3-4 days per week!
- One week will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and the following week will be Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Compensation and Benefits of the Quality Technician
- Starting pay is $13-14hr based on experience
- Pay increase after hire
- This is a temp to hire position for the right candidate
Quality Technician apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Posting ID: 593629363Posted: 2021-01-26