- Responsible for programming all CNC equipment.
- Using Mastercam CAD/CAM software, the CNC Programmer is responsible for creating new as well as reviewing old programs for validity and efficiency to maintain most efficient, shortest possible cycle times.
- Expected to work closely with machinists and Tooling Specialists to troubleshoot tooling and programming issues.
- May also be required to work with tooling vendors for researching new tooling products and techniques.
- Experience using Master CAM, SolidWorks or other CAM software required.
- Must be confident in diagnosing tooling and programming problems and developing creative solutions.
- Must have in depth knowledge of cutting tool theory and material properties.
- Experience with CNC Milling or Turning is required, 5 years preferred. Trade school certificate, apprenticeship, or equivalent a plus.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, intermediate computer skills, ability to multitask, and good written and verbal communication skills.
DAY AND AFTERNOON SHIFTS AVAILABLE.
We offer premium pay with full benefits, including medical, dental, optical, life insurance, STD, LTD, paid vacation time and a retirement plan with an employer match.
All of our machines are 2008 - 2018 and our building is very clean.
At World Tek, we are often looking to expand our team with talented, experienced skilled labor and professional men and women who share our dedication to quality.
-Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
-Excellent Work Environment
Posting ID: 608245596Posted: 2021-02-24