“Give a great experience every time” to the customer in a fast paced, clean and safe environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests. Greet customers and guests as they approach the food service counter.
- Learn and become cross-trained (certified) in all positions (Cashier; Drinks; Fries; Toppings; Order Taking, Sampling, etc.) while following key practices. Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately
- Follow health and safety guidelines for a clean and safe environment. Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Be a team player, display enthusiasm and a positive attitude. Be politely with co-workers.
- Transfer/carry out supplies between storage areas and the kitchen. Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
- Operate and maintain food and drink related equipment and registers properly and safely.
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required. Uniforms and hygiene expectations are required.
- Be able to work in fast paced environment, exhibit a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work in any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale/cash register.
- Provide exceptional customer service and willing to learn the Charley’s system.
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.).
- The position may require occasional lifting of products to waist level weighing up to 50 pounds
- The position also requires bending, standing, and walking for extended periods.
- Be able to move and respond quickly to various requests and commands, read order monitors and communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Have the knowledge and ability to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location.
- Maintain neat, clean, and professional appearance. Exhibit good manners and proper personal hygiene.
- Provide a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Be able to learn Food Safety rules and policies, pass crew member Serv Safe certification in 60 days.
- Be able to learn the menu (proper ingredients, portion size and presentation).
- Work well in a team environment and understand that each position depends on the other.
Posting ID: 74423910Posted: 2020-09-02