Be a part of Amazon's new delayed-start opportunity if your dates to begin working are flexible. Apply today and secure your job, then relax while you onboard and catch the shift that's right for you. During your standby time, you can complete all of your necessary job requirements at your own pace. You will also have access to new shift opportunities as soon as they become available. When you find the shift you want, simply select and start your journey.Schedule: Reduced Time Seasonal, Part-Time SeasonalShifts:
Overnight, Sunrise, Day, Evening, Weekend
20955 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino CA 95014
1146 Blossom Hill Road, San Jose CA 95118
222 Commercial St , Sunnyvale CA 94085
1911 Lundy Ave San Jose CA 95131Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Earn $16.00/hr- $16.40/hr
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.Job Description
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that makes sure customers get their orders on time.
As a Sortation Associate, you'll stay active during your work day in this fast-paced environment. Some of your duties may include:
As a Whole Foods Shopper, you'll be working inside a Whole Foods Market and some of your duties will include:
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- getting packages ready for their final destination
- building, wrapping, sorting, and transporting pallets and packages
- rotate tasks throughout the week
As a Prime Now Team Member, you'll be working inside a warehouse and some of your duties will include:
- walking the store
- picking out groceries for customer orders
- getting grocery orders ready for delivery
This is a part-time role. You will work 4 - hour shifts early in the morning or late at night for 15-25 hours per week. Shift times will vary to ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. Flexibility is key.
- receiving and stowing inventory
- getting orders ready for delivery
Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
Apply now to view available shifts.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.Reasons you'll love working here:
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Schedule flexibility: Work night or early morning shifts for daytime flexibility.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Teamwork environment: Work is more fun when you are part of a great team.
- Variety every day: Your days will keep you busy with different types of work.
- Benefits: From a 401(k) savings plan to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Montara, CA - 94037
Posting ID: 557240325Posted: 2020-07-15