Responsible for scheduling production, collecting data, preparing, managing and generating reports and presentation slides to support the Supply Chain Planning team and the S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) process to meet corporate goals, profitability and plan-to-actual adherence. Tracks and monitors new product launches and change management project timelines and calendars related to master production plans. Generates production plans and publishes key performing metrics for planning functions within the Supply Chain Planning team.
- Generate and Publish weekly (Short Term Horizon) Production plans and schedules.
- Generate and Publish Monthly (Medium Time Horizon) Production plans and schedules
- Generate and Publish Deployment Plans (Distribution Plan) for Finished Goods SKUs-Manufacturing plant to 3rd Party warehouse inventory transfers planning only
- Generate and publish pre-defined management reports and presentations pertaining to Master Production Planning at the defined frequency.
- Maintain with high level of data quality accuracy, Planning related master data attributes and elements
- Perform Data analysis of Supply-Demand balance over historical and future time buckets and deliver key insights into health of the business
- Implement and enhance master production plan reporting tools that communicate results and metrics/KPIs—and highlight areas for improvement.
- Participate in cross-functional project and process teams as required.
- Work with supply chain and technology vendor consultant to fully implement and leverage JDE and the Master Planning applications for use in Master Production planning and Distribution (DRP) planning.
- Develop presentation slides for master planning for assigned product categories in support of the S&OP process- Monthly Supply Review
- Manage the Share Point web portal reporting structure, folders and reports contained within those folders.
- Support the S&OP process with analysis, input, options, and problem solving ideas and recommendations to resolve capacity constraints.
- Measure and report key supply chain metrics that relate to master production planning inclusive of production data, inventory turns, customer service levels, schedule adherence, and schedule attainment performance.
- Bachelors in Business/Operations Management/Computer Sciences.
- An understanding of supply chain planning processes and the associated systems applications and key performing metrics.
- Prior implementation experience for a tier 1 supply chain planning application is a plus.
- Ability to lead and work in cross-functional and multi-location teams.
- Food or relevant process industry experience.
- Expert Level Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Expertise in ERP applications-preferably JDE.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, detail-oriented, analytical, critical thinking, and customer focus skills.
- Ability to work independent with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle Multiple tasks, priortize and plan effectively to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with management and staff in other functional areas.
Posting ID: 573048028Posted: 2020-09-17