- Minimum High School Diploma
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Friendly with high energy and the willingness to go above and beyond.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer and team members.
- Detail Oriented.
- Greet all visitors with a friendly, high energy, professional demeaner, while ensuring proper guest protocols are achieved (COVID screening, Sign in, GMP policy signatures, NDA’s, refreshments, etc.)
- Maintain a neat, welcoming & organized office environment.
- Answer all incoming calls according to all company policies with exceptional telephone skills.
- Direct phone calls to the appropriate parties as necessary.
- Take written/email messages for occupied personnel and notify them as soon as possible regarding pending messages.
- Prioritize visitors from any regulatory agency including but not limited to (USDA/FDA Inspectors, OSHA Inspectors, Local Authorities, other governmental agencies).
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel.
- Addresses customer concerns and issues or escalates them as needed.
- Helps with clerical/office tasks, such as scheduling appointments, maintaining records, distributing mail, copies, answering phones, ordering supplies, maintaining reception cleanliness, etc.
- Accept mail and deliveries and route to appropriate recipient
- Manages the conference room meeting schedules and supports meeting leaders with breakfast/lunch/snack coordination as needed.
- Support the office staff with coordinating Iron Mountain document retention retrievals/send-offs.
- Support executive leadership with monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Manage Latitude SWAG inventory.
- Maintain confidentiality of company and customer information at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Latitude 36 Foods is the leading supplier of packaged food condiments, specializing in salad toppers and spices. Our customers include some of the largest produce manufacturers and retailers throughout the country. We’re focused on continuous growth within our operations, development of our employees and exceeding customer expectations. At Latitude 36 Foods, we are a value-driven Company, we do the right thing, because it’s the right thing to do. This stands true for our employees, customers and suppliers.
We offer a great working environment that is challenging and fast-paced. In addition, we offer competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Employer Match, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly successful company and be recognized for your achievements!
Posting ID: 599439515Posted: 2021-01-23