This individual will be working on industrial manufacturing equipment, using the latest state of the art technologies and tools. Individual will be responsible to quickly address emerging technical challenges while also implementing the preventive maintenance program to try to minimize plant issues. This individual will also be responsible for handling facilities maintenance on the building.
- This individual is responsible for providing safe, timely and effective repairs to machinery and facilities.
- This position will be completing scheduled/unscheduled equipment & facilities maintenance and repairs which will support efficient plant operations.
- Conduct equipment calibrations and repairs as necessary
- Responsible for troubleshooting PLC Electrical Systems
- Equipment List: Mixing, Blending, Batching, Conveyors, Boilers, HVAC Units, Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Responsible for maintaining lighting systems, HVAC, plumbing, light carpentry projects etc...
First Shift - 5AM -3:30PM (Off Fridays) or 1st Shift Monday-Friday
Overtime when available.
Very competitive benefit package
3% yearly bonus potential for hourly mechanics
Room for growth and pay increases in the future
Essential business that performs work within the Pharmaceutical Industry
Willing to submit to drug and background screenings.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.