Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for a compassionate and dependable CAREGiver willing to work Saturday and Sunday Overnight shifts in West Lafayette
. This specific assignment allows the CAREGiver to rest during the night. Opportunity for other daytime or overnight shifts as well.
Home Instead Senior Care® provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Our CAREGivers earn $11.50/hr. CNAs, HHAs etc. earn $12.00/hr.
Serving Our Client's Needs (non-medical):
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Meal planning and preparation
- Driving to appointments and shopping
- Mobility, stability and transferring assistance
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence assistance
- Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia care
- Hospice care
*Previous caregiving experience required for this assignment*Requirements for All Applicants:
- Compassion, honesty and dependability a must!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess own transportation and valid driver's license/vehicle insurance
- Must be willing to drive up to 25 miles from your home
- Complete full background check, DMV check and pre-employment drug screening with our team
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/660.
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 562098320Posted: 2020-07-03