We are 8,000 strong and always looking to add smarts. If you are interested in a career with FCB, use our career portal to search for a job or contact our HR department.
Job Description - VP, Strategic Planning Director FCBCURE (200002RN)
VP, Strategic Planning Director FCBCURE - ( 200002RN )
The Strategic Planning Director-VP is responsible for serving as strategic lead on multiple, large and small accounts in addition to new business opportunities. On their brands/new business, they are responsible for understanding the disease/market, competition and target audience insights in depth and translating those insights into actionable recommendations for brand strategy. The Strategic Planning Director-VP develops strong partnerships with account/creative team members and clients. Additionally, individuals in this role will begin to manage and mentor junior staff and develop managerial skill-sets.
- Conduct insight mining and literature reviews, take part in market research, provide input into discussion guides, draw conclusions from information obtained
Moderate and design Workshops
- Design and facilitate internal workshops and client workshops.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct physician interviews, craft the story, present at new business pitched
•Demonstrate understanding of pharmaceutical brand marketing and promotional strategy •Customer insight mining skills; designing, conducting and analyzing research •Serve as consultant for clients on qual/quant research design, methodology and results •Strategic leadership on all aspects of existing business on multiple, large and small accounts •Lead brand and creative strategy development (e.g. positioning, targeting, creative brief) •Strategic leadership on all aspects of new business pitch preparation •Crafts well written insight/strategy presentations for new/existing business; ability to analyze, crystalize and story-tell •New business pitch attendance; demonstrates strong oral communication and presentation skills •Lead the design and facilitation of client workshops (e.g. positioning workshops)•Showcase strategic value to clients and build relationships •Begin to informally and formally manage and mentor junior staff - and develop managerial skills •Strong multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills
DEGREE/DIPLOMA AREA OF STUDY REQUIRED/PREFERRED
Advanced Degree Preferred
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
MIN YEARS AREA OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/PREFERRED
10 years Pharma Industry (Marketing, Advertising, Market Research, Consulting) Preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Social Listening
- Ability to establish an effective demeanor and communication to influence one's point of view
- Shows the ability to communicate a vision or goal to others and lead them towards achieving it; Pushes for action and results, and wins the support and help of others
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and demonstrates client focused approach to service their needs
- Emphasizes the broader, longer term vision and values as a means of guiding decisions and actions
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.