Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Be at least 21 years old (unless a current CNA on the NC Nurse Aide Registry)
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and current vehicle registration
- Physically able to effect safe client transfers for activities/duties described above
- Willing to accept assignments during weekdays and weekends, day or night
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and participation in a matching retirement account after one year. Make a difference everyday. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/759.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600839043Posted: 2021-01-20