Our ideal candidate will be equally skilled working shoulder-to-shoulder with our field service technicians as well as providing support to the office on the back end with scheduling, personnel management, customer service, and data analysis. We're looking for a hands-on manager that will be committed to the success of our customers and the growth and excellence of Ace in the area.
Our ideal candidate for Branch Manager will have experience with installation, inspections, maintenance and repair service for material handling equipment with an emphasis on hoist and crane equipment. A Branch Manager is the cornerstone to uphold the highest level of professional integrity and ethics for the branch and instill customer confidence and continued success for the team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Recruit, hire, train, and retain a top-tier group of technicians and service managers
- Evaluate and make recommendations to clients regarding repairs, preventative maintenance, and reliability goals
- Manage the business goals of the branch geared to Safety, Recruitment, Customer Satisfaction, and Financial Performance
- Work side-by-side in the field to lead by example and troubleshoot, repair and inspect overhead cranes and hoists
- Partner with your customers by providing expertise in identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; and recommending system improvements.
- Ensure quality services and installation documentation by reviewing and completing forms, reports, and inspection checklists as required to provide exceptional service
- Build and maintains customer confidence by maintaining good response time
- Maintain professional presentation, timeliness, appearance, and organization in all areas
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance or similar
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication, management, and analytical skills
- Professional training on workplace safety, quality management, and confidentiality
- Ability to work at heights and a safe driver
Ace Industries, Inc., founded in 1932, is one of the largest overhead crane and hoist distribution, manufacturing, and service companies in the United States. Ace has fully stocked warehouses, service centers, and sales offices located throughout the United States. Ace supports over a 100 hoist & crane brands and each of our 350+ strong service, sales, and operations associates have a strong determination to serve our customers faithfully and knowledgeable. Ace pays extremely competitive rates industry wide!
Posting ID: 563639863Posted: 2020-10-27