To manage all logistical aspects of service jobs, repairs, and inspections for the appropriate service department location of Ace Industries, Inc. The service coordinator fields all service calls, provides customer service when needed, allocates technicians and resources, quotes and orders job materials and labor, confirms job completion and billing, and follows up with customers and technicians. Office duties also include HR documentation and fleet service support. Other duties may be included.
· Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and technicians in repairing equipment and planning maintenance as needed.
· Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs or inspections.
· Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
· Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, and inspection reports.
· Builds and maintains customer confidence by maintaining good response time, informing customer of problems, and completing the job in a timely and efficient manner.
· Confirm job completion and perform billing and invoicing.
· Perform HR documentation and fleet service support for vehicles.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
· Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to analyze information.
· Ability to maintain good client relationships.
· Excellent reporting skills.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Pass pre-employment drug screen.
· Safety oriented.
· Maintain confidentiality.
· Quality focus.
· Willingness to be part of the ACE TEAM.
Ace Industries, Inc. is one of the largest overhead crane and hoist distribution, manufacturing, and service companies in the United States. The company has fully stocked warehouses, service centers, and sales offices throughout the United States, including: Atlanta, GA; Houston, FT Worth, San Antonio and Odessa, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Birmingham, AL; Decatur, AL; Charlotte, NC; Cincinnati, OH; Nashville, TN; New Iberia, LA.
Our 325+ employees all have a strong determination to serve their customers faithfully and knowledgeably.
Come join us!