Basic Purpose: Cleans guest rooms to exacting standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones. Cleans, dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure. Makes bed. Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas. Removes Rooms service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Comply with Stonebridge Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work cooperatively and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Other housekeeping duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- No formal education or experience required.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning assigned rooms as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
What to Expect
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Posting ID: 566498163Posted: 2020-08-04