We have an immediate opening for a Assistant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
BurgerFi™ is a fast-casual restaurant experience serving all-natural grass fed beef hamburgers along with fresh-cut french fries, Kobe hot dogs, craft beer, wine, and custard desserts, all while playing high energy music in an industrial themed atmosphere.
Roles and Duties:
- Completely understands the Operations Manual and is responsible for ensuring all aspects of daily operations conform to franchise policies and standards.
- Acts as community ambassador, creating goodwill toward the BurgerFi® brand.
- Ensures that all guests feel welcome, receive great service, and have an outstanding experience on every visit.
- Ensures that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking, safety and serving standards.
- Controls cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Makes employment decisions including hiring, discipline, and termination.
- Works or assists on production stations where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strives to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Supervises and participates in kitchen and dining area cleaning and maintenance.
- Prepares all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensures that all products are received in correct unit count and condition, and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversees and ensures that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedules labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Is knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administers prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules.
- Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt partners and minors.
- Fully understands and complies with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Resolves customer complaints quickly and effectively.
- Develops, plans and carries out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
- Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store and identifies and addresses trends and issues in store performance. Tools include Automated Labor Scheduling, Monthly Status Report, Quarterly Business Review, Cash Management and Inventory Management.
- Schedules and conducts periodic meetings with employees to discuss and/or correct problem areas or areas of concern.
- Communicates regularly with company owners to create, execute, and monitor a business plan to focus on sales growth, staff development, and increased profitability.
- It is preferred manager lives within a 30 mile radius of the store location.
- Required to have Serv-safe Certification and successful completion of alcohol safety class.
Managers go through a comprehensive training program learning all the details of our business including food preparation, working the line, food safety, guest service and managing the numbers
Posting ID: 74315215Posted: 2020-10-14