CTG is looking for an entry level Sales Representative who has an interest in an amazing sales opportunity at a top cyber security client in Raleigh, NC! This is a great opportunity that offers growth, future opportunities (ISR, Account Manager, Pre-Sales, etc.) and a competitive salary with bonus potential. We have a variety of benefit offerings, which include but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401k, and PTO.
The position will require the ideal candidate to be aggressive, motivated and have the ability to uncover opportunities, overcome objectives, and entice potential customers to use our client for cyber security.
• Identify, qualify and pass from prospecting and discovery
• Identify and qualify new sales opportunities from cold accounts
• Identify and qualify new sales opportunities from warm leads and accounts driven by marketing campaigns
• High volume daily outbound calling and writing emails for sales outreach
• Managing and updating daily activities within our CRM (customer relationship management)- Salesforce.com
• Communicating professionally and productively with marketing, sales, support and others teams across the business
• Able to thrive in a quota driven environment and meet quotas
This is a challenging but rewarding professional opportunity. We are looking for individuals with strong business acumen, and sales experience is helpful, but not necessary. Our sales platform incorporates the latest prospecting and marketing automation technologies, enabling you to target and prioritize your efforts with confidence and precision. Extensive group and 1-on-1 training and ongoing mentoring and coaching are provided to ensure your success.
• Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Strong career interest in B2B sales
• Positive attitude, resilient, team oriented, social and fun to work with
• Commitment to professional development and career advancement
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
• Demonstrated curiosity and resourcefulness
• Commitment to achieving individual and team performance goals
• Driven to provide high quality serve
• Professional, responsible, mature, self-motivated and disciplined
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Bonus potential available per quarter.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.