Material Handler /Sample Receiving Technician
Analytical Environmental Services, Inc., Atlanta, GA 30340
Analytical Environmental Services, Inc. (AES) is a full service environmental testing laboratory that has been in business since 1992 and has a reputation for excellence. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team in a fast-paced environment. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
AES, Inc. offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Come join our team and enjoy all the benefits of a career! See the details below.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time, as well as 6 Paid Holidays after 90 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available after 90 days of employment
SALARY: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
LOCATION: 3080 Presidential Drive, Atlanta, GA 30340
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 5:30pm), no weekend hours required
- Loading and unloading pallets/boxes and materials
- Lift, load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds)
- Assist in the maintenance of the warehouse facility
- Perform manual warehouse duties as assigned or directed
- Safety training and personal protective equipment provided to properly manage waste while inside waste disposal room
- Place waste into appropriate containers
- Cleans and maintains Sample Receiving/Waste Disposal areas
- Removes trash from laboratories
- Assists with sample transfer between departments within the laboratory
- Assists with sample transfer between buildings
- Assists Sample Custodian with the storing and retrieval of samples from refrigerated storage
- Perform all other duties as required
- Comply with all company policies, rules and guidelines
- Responsible for working safely in all job aspects and functions
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to learn proper methods for handling hazardous materials and wastes
- The physical ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations. All applicants must pass substance abuse screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sexual orientation, race, color, age, disability, religion, national origin, citizenship status and creed.
Women Owned Environmental Testing Lab since 1992
Posting ID: 605403573Posted: 2021-03-01