McDonald's is currently seeking hard-working individuals to join our maintenance team! Full-time and part-time positions are available.
We offer numerous benefits to our full-time maintenance such as:
• Paid Vacation
• Free meals on the clock
• Discount on meals nationwide anytime and anywhere
• Free uniforms
• College Tuition Assistance Program - $2500 renewable every year.
• High School Completion Program
• McDPerks Discount Program - Offering discounts on cell phone plans, cell phones and accessories, laptops, restaurants, theaters, and more!
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO THE MCDONALD'S FAMILY!
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and limited restaurant equipment maintenance. The ideal candidate will be able to work without direct supervision and adhere to a daily scheduled checklist. Attention to detail is a must. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Cleaning restrooms
* Maintaining exterior grounds (parking lot, drive-thru, etc.)
* Maintaining exterior signage (menu boards, road signs, entrance & exit signs, etc.)
* Filtering fryers daily
* Taking out trash both inside and outside the restaurant
* Maintaining indoor facilities (cleaning windows, floors, walls)
* Changing light bulbs
* Unloading truck deliveries
Johnson Partners, Inc. is locally owned and operated. We are proud to own 22 McDonald's restaurants in North Alabama.
Posting ID: 74347721Posted: 2020-07-14