**ASK US ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM**
Warehouse Associate (Forklift Operators) / Mounds View, MN
Kelly Services is currently seeking several Forklift Operators for our premier Fortune 500 client in Mounds View, MN. These are temp-to-hire opportunities at one of the world’s largest vertically integrated manufacturers and distribution centers for medical supplies.
MUST have the ability to work OT as needed and any hours over 40 in a work week is time and a half.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
-Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
-Service bonus plan
-Holiday pay plan
-Weekly electronic pay options
-Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
-Exclusive online employee community
-Employee assistance program available at no cost
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time. Keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Checks outbound shipments for accuracy and readiness for customer delivery.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: SHIPPING and RECEIVING
1. Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
2. Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
3. Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
4. Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
5. Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
6. Maintains the inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
7. Identifies backorders and places merchandise in a designated holding area for expedited handling.
8. Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product categories for verification and stocking activities.
9. Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure the accuracy of incoming merchandise. ORDER PICKING/PULLING
10. Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
11. Picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
12. Utilize material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to transport products to shipping locations or delivery platforms and ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery.
13. Organize items of pallet by hospital unit as necessary and repacks and weigh orders which require special handling.
14. Maintains warehouse equipment by noting and reporting any damage or malfunction and connecting battery to recharging station at the end of shift.
15. Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
-General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
-Equal to a high school diploma.
-Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus.
-Warehouse Certification and Operations Certification also a plus.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS and ABILITIES:
-Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
-Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
-Must have good attention to detail.
-Attendance must be kept in Green Zone
-Must be willing to learn how to use new equipment.
-Must be willing to learn WMS Technology
-Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements
OVERTIME: Ability to work all overtime hours
PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR REQUIREMENT:
-Warehouse Teammates are required to wear steel toed shoes
-Teammates will need to provide their own protective footwear.
-Footwear will need to be available on the first day of employment.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]