Providence is calling a Dietary Aide (0.35 FTE, Evening) to Providence Benedictine Nursing Center in Mount Angel, OR.
This position is scheduled to work 14 hours per week. Schedule requires working every other weekend. Scheduled hours are 4:00pm - 7:30pm.In this position, you will:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Accuracy in serving all regular and therapeutic meals.
- Accurate tally of patient meals.
- Preparation and delivery of nourishments to nursing stations.
- Honoring patient likes and dislikes.
- Operating the dish machine/sanitizing dishes.
- Assigned cleaning duties.
- Follow all kitchen closing procedures.
- Checks that all food items are properly stored.
- Fill all food orders.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current Food Handler Card within 30 days of hire
- In Compliance with the Department of Human Services (DHS), a criminal background check is required for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Food service experience
Posting ID: 558382825Posted: 2020-06-05